Thursday, November 14, 2013

The Union - Wednesday 13th November - Islington Academy

More Union - that's quite a bit in the last 12 months I guess! It may also account for the relative emptiness of the venue - probably only 2/3 full. Still, you know what you are going to get and we got it. Good show, great vocals and guitar. Maybe the setlist needs a bit of a shake up next time around though (and I wouldn't finish with "Lillies" in the encore if it were down to me).

Pleased to pick up the signed "Official Bootleg" CD on the way out. And I also added to my drumstick collection with another signed item. Nice!

Setlist
Step Up to the Plate
You're My Jesus
Tonight I'm Alive
Cut The Line
Easy Street
The World Is Yours
Obsession
Saviour
Wreck My Scene
Holy Roller
Black Gold
Black Monday
Siren's Song
+
Lilies
Watch the River Flow

No comments: