Thursday, July 05, 2018

Queen & Adam Lambert - Wednesday 4th July - O2 Arena

Having seen all the other incarnations of Queen, I had been slightly put of by the high price for this one. Some birthday money helped out (thanks to my parents!) and I'm really glad I took the gamble. Adam Lambert was excellent and the set covered the essentials (but noticeably not the much promised "rarities" and celebration of 40 years since the "News of the World" release)!

Setlist
Tear It Up
Seven Seas of Rhye
Tie Your Mother Down
Play the Game
Fat Bottomed Girls
Killer Queen
Don't Stop Me Now
Bicycle Race
I'm in Love With My Car
Another One Bites the Dust
Lucy
I Want It All
Love of My Life (Brian May solo acoustic, with live clip of Freddie Mercury)
Somebody to Love
Crazy Little Thing Called Love
Drum Battle
Under Pressure
I Want to Break Free
Who Wants to Live Forever
Last Horizon / Guitar Solo
The Show Must Go On
Radio Ga Ga
Bohemian Rhapsody
+
We Will Rock You
We Are the Champions

No comments: