Saturday, November 17, 2018

Blackberry Smoke - Friday 16th November - Shepherds Bush Empire

It's always nice when a hunch pays off. And that was the case here with another band I have never seen before (and didn't own any music of before booking) turns out good. I knew by the genre of music I should like them, but it is always a gamble. As their tour T Shirt says - "too rock for country, too country for rock". Despite feeling I needed more hair to fit in with the audience, I will be back!

Setlist
Let Me Help You (Find the Door)
Leave a Scar
Good One Comin' On
Workin' for a Workin' Man
Wish in One Hand
Waiting for the Thunder
Pretty Little Lie
Rock and Roll Again
Believe You Me
Sleeping Dogs / Come Together / Sleeping Dogs
Run Away From It All
The Whippoorwill
Payback's a Bitch
Everybody Knows She's Mine
Ain't Got the Blues
Lord Strike Me Dead
One Horse Town
I'll Keep Ramblin'
+
Mother Mountain
Sunrise in Texas 
Ain't Much Left of Me

No comments: