Friday, June 28, 2019

Paul Young - Thursday 27th June - Richmond Theatre

One Liner: I have only seen Mr Young as a guest previously, but a celebration of his classic "No Parlez" album was enough to tempt us to Richmond. We were rewarded with a decent show (the last of the tour), a great view and a near-fight in front of us in the grand circle! Jamie Moses (SAS Band) and Pat Davey (Cregan and Co) were in Paul's band.

Setlist
No Parlez
Behind Your Smile
Love of the Common People 
No Parlez
Wherever I Lay My Hat (That's My Home)
Ku Ku Kurama
Iron Out the Rough Spots
Love Will Tear Us Apart 
Tender Trap
Oh Women
Come Back and Stay 
Sex

Part Two
Some People
Slipped, Tripped and Fell in Love 
Senza Una Donna 
Get 'em Up, Joe 
I'm Gonna Tear Your Playhouse Down
Everytime You Go Away 


No comments: