Friday, November 22, 2019

Primal Scream - Thursday 21st November - Brighton Dome

Quick review: Third show on the trot for me and it's a trip down to Brighton for the Scottish alternative rockers. I've seen them a few times - but don't really know their material that well outside a couple of their big hits ("Rocks" and "Country Girl"). But as I said to Richard on the way down, "I know it will be good, because there's always a Rolling Stones-esq tune about to come up". And indeed it was good.

Setlist
Don't Fight It, Feel It
Swastika Eyes
Miss Lucifer
Can't Go Back
Accelerator
Kill All Hippies
(I'm Gonna) Cry Myself Blind
I'm Losing More Than I'll Ever Have
Velocity Girl
Dolls (Sweet Rock and Roll)
Burning Wheel
100% or Nothing
Loaded
Movin' On Up
Country Girl
+
Come Together
Jailbird
Rocks

No comments: