Sunday, November 20, 2022

Jackie Lynton - Saturday 19th November - Scratchers, Farncombe

Brief review:  Last minute decision to go and see Jack and I'm glad I did. He may not be in the best of health, but this was a fun show, mixed in with the usual array of stories and jokes. I bought his new CD and book afterwards and had a nice chat. And as he said in the show, of course there is no B&Q in Woking. Boom Boom.

Venue and View:  Seated in the lower section, a few yards from the stage

Setlist
[Set 1]
Call Me The Breeze
A Mess Of The Blues / Lawdy Miss Clawdy
Rock And Roll Whiskey Blues
Drift Away
Sea Cruise
I Hear You Knocking
You Can't Always Get What You Want
+
[Set 2]
I'm Ready
Unchain My Heart
Promised Land [Guest Eric on vocals]
The Wheels on The Bus / Run Rabbit Run / The Sun Has Got His Hat On
Run Run Rudolph
??? / You Keep a Knockin' / You Wanna Rock n Roll (Like Status Quo) / Down Down / Caroline

No comments: