Thursday, May 31, 2018

Bryan Adams - Thursday 31st May - 02 Arena

Night 2 and we have shifted to East London and a view from the side. A much more elderly crowd on this side of the arena meant we stayed seated for 80% of the show. Show was good - only real change was the live debut of a song from Bryan's "Pretty Woman" Broadway musical (with singer Samantha Barks), but sitting at the side feels like you are observing the show as opposed to being part of it, which was how last night felt.

Still, it was easy to enjoy the skills of all the musicians - especially guitarist Keith Scott who excels with this type of material.

Only downsides again were venue related - painfully slow to get in via the (entirely valid) extended security checks and general incompetence of bar staff.

Setlist
Ultimate Love
Can't Stop This Thing We Started
Run to You
Go Down Rockin'
Heaven
This Time
It's Only Love
Please Stay
Cloud #9
You Belong to Me
Summer of '69
Here I Am
When You're Gone
(Everything I Do) I Do It for You
Back to You
Somebody
Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman?
The Only Thing That Looks Good on Me Is You
Cuts Like a Knife
18 til I Die
I'm Ready
Brand New Day
+
I Could Get Used to This
I Fought the Law 
I Can't Go Back (with Samantha Barks)
Straight From the Heart
All for Love

No comments: