Thursday, May 31, 2018

Bryan Adams - Wednesday 30th May - SSE Wembley Arena

The first of 2 nights of Bryan Adams. A painful journey up to Wembley was followed by a long queue to get in. Luckily the compensation was our great seats - 2nd row central.

No support, meaning a 2 hour plus show from Bryan who was in excellent voice. A decent setlist too including a couple of well chosen covers made for a 9/10 evening. Always good to hear "Whiskey In The Jar" - whoever the artist!

Looking forward to tomorrow at the O2!

Setlist
Ultimate Love
Can't Stop This Thing We Started
Run to You
Go Down Rockin'
Heaven
This Time
It's Only Love
Please Stay
Cloud #9
You Belong to Me
Summer of '69
Here I Am
When You're Gone
(Everything I Do) I Do It for You
Back to You
Somebody
Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman?
The Only Thing That Looks Good on Me Is You
Cuts Like a Knife
18 til I Die
I'm Ready
Brand New Day
+
I Could Get Used to This
I Fought the Law 
Whiskey in the Jar 
Straight From the Heart
All for Love

No comments: