Saturday, May 14, 2022

Bryan Adams - Friday 13th May - Brighton Centre

Brief review:  Night 4 of the week and it's onto the regular tour set.  I've never heard "Always Have, Always Will" live, so that's a nice novelty. Apart from a slightly dreary middle section (GDR, OTR, HYERLAW, HIA, IDIFY) it's a decent show, albeit slightly disconnected being up in the balcony. The London O2 show has been postponed until December. That's probably not a bad thing and gives Bryan a chance to freshen up the set a bit.

Venue and View:  Looked pretty much sold out. Seats in the South Balcony facing the stage.

Setlist

Kick Ass
Can't Stop This Thing We Started
Run to You
Shine a Light
Heaven
Go Down Rockin'
It's Only Love
On the Road
You Belong to Me
Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman?
Here I Am
When You're Gone
(Everything I Do) I Do It for You
Back to You
One Night Love Affair
Rebel
18 'til I Die
Summer of '69
Cuts Like a Knife
+
So Happy It Hurts
These Are the Moments That Make Up My Life
Always Have, Always Will
Straight From the Heart
All for Love

No comments: