Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Bryan Adams - Wednesday 11th May - Royal Albert Hall

Brief review:  Last of the 3 album shows, and it's Waking Up The Neighbours. All 3 shows have been good, although it's a missed opportunity not to mix up the 2nd half "hits" section a bit more. Touch The Hand seemed to be forgotten in the first half and was played later. The truly awful "On The Road" somehow remains in the set, but pretty much everything else is enjoyable. This one was filmed too - I wonder why the others were not?

Venue and View:  Floor Standing, a third of the way back on right.

Setlist
[Waking Up the Neighbours Set]
Is Your Mama Gonna Miss Ya?
Hey Honey - I'm Packin' You In!
Can't Stop This Thing We Started
Thought I'd Died and Gone to Heaven
Not Guilty
Vanishing
House Arrest
Do I Have to Say the Words?
There Will Never Be Another Tonight
All I Want Is You
Depend on Me
If You Wanna Leave Me (Can I Come Too?)
Don't Drop That Bomb on Me
(Everything I Do) I Do It for You

[Set 2]
Kick Ass
Run to You
Shine a Light
Heaven
Touch the Hand *
It's Only Love
On the Road
You Belong to Me
Here I Am
When You're Gone
Back to You
Rebel
Summer of '69
+
So Happy It Hurts
These Are the Moments That Make Up My Life

* Touch The Hand also comes from "Waking Up The Neighbours" but was missed out during the first set. It appeared later in the second part of the show

No comments: