Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Bryan Adams - Tuesday 10th May - Royal Albert Hall

Brief review:  Oh joy, the drunk group from last night are in again, so we'll stand well clear. Into The Fire gets the treatment tonight. I heard most of this on the 1987 tour, but it's good to hear again.

Venue and View:  Floor Standing, halfway back on right, moving forward later for better photos

Setlist
[Into the Fire Set]
Into the Fire
Heat of the Night
Victim of Love
Another Day
Native Son
Only the Strong Survive
Rebel
Remembrance Day
Hearts on Fire
Home Again

[Set 2]
Kick Ass
Can't Stop This Thing We Started
Run to You
Shine a Light
Heaven
Go Down Rockin'
It's Only Love
On the Road
You Belong to Me
Here I Am
When You're Gone 
(Everything I Do) I Do It for You
Back to You
Summer of '69
+
Cuts Like a Knife
So Happy It Hurts
These Are the Moments That Make Up My Life


No comments: