Monday, May 09, 2022

Bryan Adams - Monday 9th May - Royal Albert Hall

Brief review:  It's Bryan Adams week and this is show 1 of 4 for me with 3 at the Royal Albert Hall. Cuts Like A Knife gets the live treatment tonight and it's great to hear some of these songs live for the first time. 
Some people seem to have got a bit overexcited and are over indulging on the beer, jumping around and generally being annoying. I heard one say that they got so drunk at the last Bryan Adams show they went to that they couldn't remember any of it. These are £75 tickets - what is the point of not remembering it!

Venue and View:  Floor Standing, halfway back on right.

Setlist
[Cuts Like a Knife Set]
The Only One
Take Me Back
This Time
I'm Ready
What's It Gonna Be
Don't Leave Me Lonely
Let Him Know
The Best Was Yet to Come
Cuts Like a Knife
Straight From the Heart

[Set 2]
Kick Ass
Can't Stop This Thing We Started
Run to You
Shine a Light
Heaven
Go Down Rockin'
It's Only Love
On the Road
You Belong to Me
Here I Am 
When You're Gone 
(Everything I Do) I Do It for You
Back to You
Rebel
Summer of '69
+
So Happy It Hurts
These Are the Moments That Make Up My Life
All for Love


No comments: