Sunday, December 16, 2012

Dan Baird & Homemade Sin - Saturday 15th December - Borderline, London


Dan Baird - Borderline night 2
Night 2 of 2 and a similar position on the floor. Despite my words yesterday, the set wasn't quite as different as you may have expected, but the show of hands from the audience suggested around a 25% "return rate". Few will have left disappointed after another top notch performance.

Same again next year please!

Setlist
Dixie Beauxderaunt
Open All Night
L'il Bit
Crooked Smile
Fall On Me
Keep Your Hands To Yourself
Lazy Monday
Railroad Steel
1000 Promises
Don't Pass Me By
Two For Tuesday (inc Hey, Tonight / Proud Mary)
I Dunno
Julie & Lucky
I Love You Period
On My Way
She Dug Me Up
Sheila (inc I Wanna Be Sedated)
+
All Over But The Cryin'
Dan Takes 5

No comments: