Thursday, February 28, 2019

Bryan Adams - Wednesday 27th February - Wembley Arena

One Liner: Latest in Bryan's extensive Wembley Arena run over the years. Decent show and pleased to hear a cover of Whiskey In The Jar. The rear screens are impressive, but I can't help feeling that some of the videos that play along with the live performance are a bit too distracting.

Setlist
Ultimate Love
Can't Stop This Thing We Started
Run to You
Go Down Rockin'
Heaven
Shine a Light
It's Only Love
Please Stay
Cloud #9
You Belong to Me
Summer of '69
Here I Am (Acoustic)
When You're Gone (Acoustic)
(Everything I Do) I Do It for You
Back to You
Somebody
Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman?
The Only Thing That Looks Good on Me Is You
Cuts Like a Knife
18 til I Die
Hearts on Fire (Acoustic)
Please Forgive Me 
Brand New Day 
+
I Could Get Used to This
I Fought the Law
Whiskey in the Jar (Acoustic)
Straight From the Heart (Acoustic)
All for Love (Acoustic)

No comments: