Thursday, November 04, 2021

Scouting For Girls - Wednesday 3rd November - G-Live, Guildford


Brief review:
 
 More SFG today with a family trip to Guildford. There were a few references to Croydon the night before around the noise levels and the reaction to questions about "Posh Girls" (make up your own jokes!). From what I picked up, we were one song shorter tonight, with the "Stick The Kettle On" collaboration with Lucy Spraggan dropped. Excellent as normal.

Venue and View:  2nd Row of balcony seats. Unobstructed view and the standing area looked packed. Venue suggested this was just about sold out.

Setlist

I Wish It Was 1989
Heartbeat
I Wish I Was James Bond
1+1
Posh Girls
Butterflies
Famous
Millionaire
Bad Superman / Stacy's Mom
I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me) 
This Ain't a Love Song
Secret Tattoo
Elvis Ain't Dead / Can't Help Falling in Love
+
Michaela Strachan
She's So Lovely

No comments: