Monday, March 14, 2022

Halestorm - Sunday 13th March - Shepherds Bush Empire

Brief review:  As I think I have mentioned before, they are one of the bands I am happy to go and see despite knowing a tiny proportion of the set. They are just a proper rock band with great vocals and sound.
One nice touch on this tour is that during the acoustic section the band have been doing a "local" cover, appropriate to where they are playing. I was hoping/expecting to hear a Who song, but instead we got a decent cover of The Clash's "Should I Stay or Should I Go".  An enjoyable evening and I really must get round to buying some of their albums!

Venue and View:  Front of left hand side bar. Packed standing area

Setlist
[Acoustic]
Break In
Dear Daughter
Raise Your Horns
Familiar Taste of Poison
Mz. Hyde
Should I Stay or Should I Go
Apocalyptic
I Like It Heavy
+
[Electric]
Back From the Dead
Rock Show
I Get Off
Do Not Disturb
I Am the Fire
Bombshell
Amen
Drum Solo
Freak Like Me
Uncomfortable
The Steeple
+
Here's to Us
Love Bites (So Do I)
Black Vultures
I Miss the Misery

No comments: