Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Backseat Lovers - Monday 16th May - Electric, Brixton


Brief review:
 
 Grrr... Message to self: check the calendar before promising to take your daughter to the new band she likes and booking tickets. Hence I'm here at a new venue for me in South London instead of at the O2 where I had a decent ticket for Whitesnake, Europe and Foreigner.

Still, this was OK. Young long-haired musicians playing loud 70's style rock music - good for them. I would guess Deep Purple are one of their influences. I predictably knew none of it, but it was good. In the gap between the support and main act, I pledged to look up ticket options for Whitesnake in Birmingham next week. And purchased the last of the signed event posters from the merch desk. Who knows, could be worth something if the band continue their upwards rise.

Venue and View:  Standing on raised section near the bar on the left. Decent view, without the scrum on the floor.

Setlist
????



No comments: