Saturday, October 22, 2022

Cregan and Co - Friday 21st October - Boom Boom, Sutton

Brief review:  The normal excellent show from Jim and the boys. The "new" material fits in well and I'd certainly not heard them do Joe Cocker's "N'oubliez Jamais" before. I gather Jim may be producing another Quireboys album soon, so we may even get a reference there. Still, it's the Rod Stewart songs that the audience comes to sing and the Boom Boom crowd was in fine voice. 

Venue and View:  Midway back on the floor

Setlist
The First Cut Is the Deepest
The Wild Side of Life
So Many Rumours
Forever Young
Hot Legs
Best of The Bad Boys
You're in My Heart (The Final Acclaim)
I Was Only Joking
Downtown Train
N'oubliez Jamais
I Saw Her Standing There
Make Me Smile (Come Up and See Me)
Blondes (Have More Fun)
Baby Jane
Young Turks
Maggie May
+
Passion
Stay With Me

No comments: