Sunday, December 10, 2023

Slade - Friday 9th December - Royal Holloway College Student Union

Brief review:  Dave Hill's Slade in a Student Union. A decent crowd of middle-aged folks and a more than expected number of students were treated to a fun-filled evening of Slade hits. It was good to see so many of the youngsters knowing the words.

By chance, I bumped into a hatless Mr Hill whilst dropping off a back at the cloakroom and said a brief hello. I then saw him again when picking them up - he must think I am stalking him!

Venue and View:  Front left on the floor.

Setlist
Take Me Bak 'Ome
Lock Up Your Daughters
Look Wot You Dun
Everyday
Coz I Luv You
Run Runaway
My Friend Stan
Far Far Away
The Bangin' Man
My Baby Left Me / That's Alright Mama
Gudbuy T'Jane
Mama Weer All Crazee Now
+
My Oh My
Cum On Feel the Noize
Merry Xmas Everybody

No comments: